Subject: [Leica] river pano
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Jun 15 14:19:03 2006

Sonny,
I don't know about a fortune.  Something about southern politics and advance
knowledge about a bridge across a little river at Greenville plus an
increase in property taxes and mysteriously enough, no bankers willing to
loan money on land free and clear.  Don't get me wrong, that wing of the
family still owns a whole lot of land by the levee a little further down the
river but nothing like a few generations wanting to cash out of their part
of the land to keep it in debt.

Still is a lovely image of Ol Man River.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com