Subject: [Leica] Digital Leica M
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Wed Jun 14 06:34:25 2006

Clive,

It is not "essential", but there is a reason beyond the metadata
None here have yet guessed it.

Although menu entry was suggested some months back, that
option would appear to be impractical. This was confirmed at
the Forum meeting in Solms last weekend.

William

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Digital Leica M)