Subject: [Leica] RE Children's Soccer photos OT
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Wed Jun 14 05:42:02 2006

Hop, sounds like time to invoke the traditional Australian attitude
to wankers and their rules.  Ignore them!

I've taken thousands of soccer photos in the last ten years.  Action,
portraits and team photos, with many posted on the web.  I've never,
ever had anyone express any concern.  Well, apart from the time my
lab and web hosts had a lady ring up and say that she'd heard from a
friend that her child was on the website and that she hadn't given
permission.  Still grumpy, she was guided to the photo, whereupon her
mood flipped into delight and she ordered a big enlargement.  hehe :-)

Don't forget to take a nice shot of the ref!

Rick.