Subject: [Leica] New Orleans wedding
From: graham at geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk (GeeBee)
Date: Wed Jun 14 00:07:05 2006

Hi Chris,

You always seem to squeeze something extra from wedding photography as
exemplified by the 'tryptich' formed by the arched openings. I think you
then went one better with the curve of the brides back traced by the buttons
of her dress. Takes wedding photography to a new level, I hope they all know
how lucky they were to get someone who can inject something extra into the
photography.

--Graham