Subject: [Leica] Jobo packs it in?
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Jun 12 22:08:52 2006

Tim,
Follow the links to Omega.

It will leave you to an empty calalogue sections, but with a link to
www.jobousadarkroom.com or something like that. After a lot of
switching around through links, you arrive at a list of products.

I expect Omega will be supplying the tanks, reels, etc that the press
release refers to.

There is no ambiguity of the release. In the middle of the second
paragrapher ...

"It's not easy for us to withdraw from a market segment that built up
the foundation for our success, a segment, without which, our advanced
market position would be unthinkable."

But ... they're doing it anyway.

Daniel