Subject: Doug's Cooper's Hawk [was Re: [Leica] Re: 90mm's]
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jun 12 20:56:51 2006

In a message dated 6/7/2006 10:27:19 AM Central Daylight Time,
r.s.taylor@comcast.net writes:
Maybe if you included a subtitle along the lines of:  "Shot # 241 out
of 243 that afternoon after waiting a couple of hours in a chilly
drizzle with my feet freezing and my back aching for the damn bird to
settle down and the sun to come out and finally get low enough to
produce the modelling I was after,"  you'd get more reaction.  ;-)

After watching the master at work later in the mornig of this shot, I have
think Doug is VERY patient and only shoots when he is ready.  I think he has
very few misses.  I certainly learned a bit on how he works that morning.

gene