Subject: [Leica] Marc, comments on a LTM Schneider Xenogon 35mm F2.8
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Jun 12 19:11:09 2006

Marc,
Oh ye humble author of LTM lenses, talk to me about this lens.  The first
roll appeared to be quite good but light levels were not high so flare
issues weren't to be tested.  Any experience with this little puppy?  I
don't find much information in English so I suspect most copies were kept in
Europe.  Anyway, the price was right as it came as a body cap on a II series
Canon I found cheap.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from msmall at aya.yale.edu (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Marc, comments on a LTM Schneider Xenogon 35mm F2.8)