Subject: [Leica] Semana Santa "Les Roquetes"
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Jun 11 15:27:27 2006

Hi all,

As many of you already know, in Spain the Semana Santa processions are
traditional, this is particularly interesting in Andalucia, but near
Barcelona there are some small towns where the Andalusian communities follow
the same traditions, this one is Les Roquetes, at 40 km from Barcelona only.
I've come back this year to this village after I went the first time 14
years ago and it remains the same traditions.

I was equipped with an M6, and 21mm, Lux 35, 50, and 75. I have finish my
film of 400 ASA and the last one on the night was APX100, still decent
results at full aperture.

Thanks for looking and for your comments and your time, the pictures I've
posted are Here:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=610951

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis