Subject: [Leica] I forgot the main ...
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Jun 11 10:50:43 2006

Thanks Ric!

It's a special day ... and a loooonnnnggg one. The whole school system
(three schools in the "county") met up at a restaurant on the coast
(tip of a paenensula) for a meal later on in the evening (9pm - 3 am).
They were bushed.

Thanks for the greeting from Emily. Looking forward to the pictures.
Daniel