Subject: [Leica] typical US brains?
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun Jun 11 09:55:43 2006

Hi Walt,
I think the most dangerous thing in the world is ignorance. If a
State teaches its citizens a narrow or biased curriculum or just
leaves them ignorant then they can be more easily persuaded to do
things less ignorant people would be unwilling to do.
Most conflicts would not take place if people were better and more
widely educated IMHO.
Frank

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] typical US brains?)
Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] typical US brains?)