Subject: [Leica] paws
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Thu Jun 8 15:36:09 2006

Nashville has a Parthanon-
http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-Nashville-06/parthanon
Of course the effect is diminished by the fact that it's made of concrete
and is largely covered by pigeon netting. And the signs warning off the
skate punks.

Girlfriend waiting for him to either catch a fish or get over it.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-Nashville-06/girlfriend

Which reminds me. We are by self definition hideous gear snobs, and yet,
amid all the discussions of hats, pens, watches, single malts, sportscars,
yadda-yadda, that I have also sometimes participated in, I have yet to hear
any mention of Loomis vs. St.Croix, natural deer hair, sources for pheasant
napes, or techniques for tying the best blue bunny leech. And I thank god
for it. Fly fishermen take gear-fetishism to a whole other level.

I hope I haven't started something.
Arche

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] paws)