Subject: [Leica] Pretentious?
From: lambroving at att.net (lambroving@att.net)
Date: Mon Jun 5 09:37:10 2006

Hello Tina,

Wasn't aware of that, and you have me beat..., only four Leicas and twelve
lenses! :-)

You ought to post some of that stuff occasionally too as pictures from an M
have a way of looking quite different from those from an SLR/DSLR.

There are a number of photojournalists who are eagerly awaiting October, but
here's a friend who could care less! :-) http://www.chrisweeks.net/ And
oddly the crowd he shoots own Leicas and love his B&W coverage and portraits.

Regards,

William

Replies: Reply from schneiderpix at mac.com (Robert Schneider) ([Leica] Pretentious?)