Subject: [Leica] Pretentious?
From: leicamshooter at yahoo.com (G Medina)
Date: Mon Jun 5 08:06:01 2006

Gibson is an odd character who seems very confident
with his vision. Perhaps he's too commercial for the
taste of us, but you have to give the guy credit for
finding a way to live and survive on photography
alone. Looking through his site I see many great
photos that will continue to be studied by photography
students for the next 50 years. I suppose the Gibson
MP is no different than a pair of Air Jordan's
sneakers, but imagine if he'd also requested a UV
filter permanently affixed to his Summilux Asph.

http://www.ralphgibson.com/boutique/?%20tm_session=f125ed027ad521d4010f36c0be311258