Subject: [Leica] Pretentious?
From: enitka1 at comcast.net (e. nitka)
Date: Mon Jun 5 06:45:56 2006

I feel bad for Ralph Gibson- looks and sounds cheesy.  I'm not a fan
of his stuff - much of which could have been done with a Holga.

BTW sold off my last Leica camera and have yet to be swallowed up by
the earth - perhaps because I still own a 90/2.8 - is this enough to
keep me on the list?  YES

ernie