Subject: [Leica] Whre to order brass camera-strap rings?
From: pmcc_2000 at yahoo.com (pmcc)
Date: Sun Jun 4 23:54:35 2006

In my experience, chromed brass split rings
are plenty strong enough and work fine.  Yet
because of their comparative softness, they are
relatively kind to the old brass camera lugs on
M2 and M3 bodies.  On steel lugged bodies such
as the M6, steel split rings might be preferable,
particularly if the body is burdened with a winder
or heavier lenses.

Peter.
SF, CA