Subject: [Leica] First Communion
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jun 4 15:07:48 2006

Tina,
The best images were in the back, at the end of communion when the children
rejoined their families.  Nicely captured.  I think that you are going to
need a 135 F2 or a 200 F2.8 for this style of shooting.  You could capture
the essential close up moments without intruding; just like the Noct in the
small homes you visit for the heifer project.  With 3200 ISO useable the
slightly slower lens would not be a problem.

Don
don.dory@gmailcom