Subject: MORE IDEAS Re: [Leica] Leica modifying M-mount for digital M?
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Sat Jun 3 13:43:02 2006

Actually, you could take this one step further and use an LCD like
the EVF in the D2 (but without the image - it would be black except
where the frames and other data are presented).  One LCD could then
project into the viewfinder field the frames, shutter speed,
aperture, ISO setting, etc. all superimposed on the optical
viewfinder image.

Geez, why am I giving all these hot ideas away, anyway?   :-))

I usually get paid for this kind of stuff!  ;-)

Dick
Boston MA

--
Regards,