Subject: [Leica] Digital M Principle
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Jun 3 13:41:30 2006

I was simply making the point that we now know less than nothing about
digital M image quality, as there is as yet not digital M. So we have
absolutely no way to know that it will produce better images than a D70. It
may, of course. And God knows that at more than 5 times the price of a D70
it better. But given that the person making the statement loves to accuse
me of making statements based on speculation... :-).