Subject: [Leica] New old picture
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Jun 3 08:47:02 2006

So right you are Don.

I read incorrectly. Phil had the IIIf from the beginning and replaced
it with a IIIc. I was reading it (projecting, actually) as if he had
the IIIc first and then they IIIf (that is what happened to me.).

But now that Kenneth decided to lighten his load ... I picked up a
IIIc again. Like Phil, I love these little cameras.

Best,
Daniel