Subject: [Leica] OFF-TOPIC: Google mail (gmail)
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Jun 2 13:03:56 2006

The odd thing is that I use gmail for lists mostly. It's interface
with threads make it very nice for reading discussion lists.

So my address is very public, but I get no spam to the gmail address.
The only spam that reaches my gmail is spam that gets forwarded from
one of my other, "professional", accounts.

Thanks for the information, guys. I wasn't aware of the spam cops.

Daniel

Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] OFF-TOPIC: Google mail (gmail))
Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] OFF-TOPIC: Google mail (gmail))