Subject: [Leica] FS: 3 - M7's
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu Jun 1 18:24:12 2006

I realize that it is your profession, and when one retires, a parting of
ways is necessary. But it's a sad moment for those of us on the LUG. If you
had said that you were selling two of the three M7's, it would be a bit
easier.

My uncle (now 87) was a professional photographer, and he made a clean break
of it. Sold his Koni-Omega and large format cameras. He did hang on to his
Hassie 500. Hang onto one of yours too, and the Nocti.

:-)

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com