Subject: [Leica] FS: 3 - M7's
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Jun 1 17:37:54 2006

At 08:26 PM 6/1/2006, you wrote:
>And really the gear is going hopefully over the next few weeks. I
>will be listing lenses and other camera gear next week. I'm hoping
>my son will be here to help do this as it's, quite frankly very damn
>emotional! :-(
>
>ted

Ted -  You have to save your favorite Leica M to take with you when
go on to better light.  Many, many years from now you can use the
Leica M and your favorite lens (you won't need the Noctilux in all
that light) to send the LUG photos from the "light" side.  I don't
want to think about your selling all of your M's.  Mine will go with
me.  Digital is great but M's are M's and the cameras that I will
keep will be Leica M's.  Save your favorite one to take with you many
years from now.  Don't get rid of all of them :-(

With love,

Tina

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] FS: 3 - M7's)