Subject: [Leica] OMG, they found it!!!
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed May 31 11:49:10 2006

Thank you to you and others...

The thought has crossed our minds. I think the fact that it was left in
opened area with not a whole lot of people traffic may have prevented that.
They did wrap the case with a red tape with the words "Evidence" on it. So
who knows what they have done before opening it.

... and yes, I do have my deity to thank...

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from gwpics at googlemail.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] OMG, they found it!!!)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] OMG, they found it!!!)
Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] OMG, they found it!!!)