Subject: [Leica] F%#^$@#K
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed May 31 00:05:18 2006

I say also ouch.

Something similar happened to me in the 70'ies.

Remember how Woodstock started a string of outdoor concert/happenings?
I was covering one on Chuck Berry's farm west of St. Louis. It was a
several day thing. I used my camera bag with 2 M bodies (M2 and M3)
and the usual lens collection (21, 35 50, 90 and 135).

Woke up in the morning and it was gone.

Replaced it and 6 months later I got a call from the San Francisco
police. They had recovered a bag with some stuff in it that could be
traced back to me (in those days you could register your serial
numbers). Got most of it back.

Hope it happens to you, Richard.

Daniel