Subject: [Leica] Times Square Part 2 - People
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue May 30 17:29:55 2006

Dick,
It looks like you had fun.  But, only in 0053 were you close enough.  With
the 15, if you can't touch the people you are too far away.  Play with the
lens to sense the coverage without bringing the camera to your eye.  You
will be amazed at how easy it is to shoot off hand from18 inches using guess
focus at f11.

Enjoyed the series though and wish I could spend a day out in the city.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com