Subject: [Leica] Times Square Part 2 - People
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue May 30 14:08:57 2006

Wide angle lenses are cool (showing my age there).  These were all
taken with a 15mm Heliar on an M7.  I like dramatic imagery of the 15
and the way it can isolate people in even a crowded area like Times
Square.  Even better, people just two feet away will look at you with
your camera to your eye and decide you couldn't possibly be taking
their picture.

All but two of these are full frame.  Two have been cropped to what I
guess must be about 21mm focal length.  In some I've gone for an
"all-alone-in-the-big-city" look, in another I was after a crowded
look, in another I was just reporting what I saw.

Love 'em or hate 'em, here they are.  Comments encouraged.   Thanks.

Tourists 1

http://gallery.leica-users.org/NYC/1_25A_0083_web

Tourists 2

http://gallery.leica-users.org/NYC/2_12A_0145_web

Tourists 2 alternate

http://gallery.leica-users.org/NYC/2_14A_0147_web

Running Boy

http://gallery.leica-users.org/NYC/3_01A_0020_web

Wedding Party (  and don't they look young ;-)  )

http://gallery.leica-users.org/NYC/3_15A_0034_web

Kodak/Alone

http://gallery.leica-users.org/NYC/3_28A_0047_web

MI3/Alone