Subject: [Leica] my favorite in a while: guns, flying women, and the leica d200
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue May 30 11:15:36 2006

I like it! The best component may actually be the stuffed cat you have on
the lower right. Is there more of it?

The distortion of our outstretched right arm is still a bit distracting,
but I get distracted by wide angle distortion too easily.

Too bad you non-repentent still using OT equipments though. Whip out your
crusty M6 some times and show us what you can do eh>?

use richard at imagecraft.com)