Subject: [Leica] Arnold Center 55th Anniversary
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue May 30 09:17:14 2006

Phioippe Orlent, Harvey Arche, Lee Hermann

Thanks for taking time to comment.  I believe the J-12 is a keeper.  Now I
have to convince myself to invest in one of the new CV 35mm finders, because
the Imarect that I use is marginal for 35mm if one wears glasses.

I also appeciate the 100 viewers who have taken time to look at these
images.  Where else can one display their work so easily and reach so many
camera users and fans?  The LUG is a great place!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Arnold Center 55th Anniversary)