Subject: [Leica] RE: Tanner images
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon May 29 03:02:56 2006

Hi Steve, I'm a latecomer and so not familiar with Tanner's ordeal.
Of course I wouldn't want to intrude.
I just wanted to make comment on your posted pictures.
The first image is heart-wrenching for me as a parent.
The second is evocative and full of hope and new promise. Wonderful lighting
on Tanner's face. Clearly a life moment in the Leica tradition and
wonderfully captured.

Hoppy

-