Subject: [Leica] RE: Kodachrome and Cezanne
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun May 28 20:35:42 2006

Thanks Don. I'm a little short of Cezannes here to compare. Apparently they
are all in your den! ;-)
But a quick Google gave me the idea.
I'm thinking that Cezanne had a yellow/green filter stuck in the threads of
his mental Summicron, way too many compression artifacts in his paintings
and his resolution was only suitable for web publication, maybe 72dpi.
Understandable since the hard drives were much smaller in those days.

Cheers
Hoppy
Feeling irreverent today

Message: 25