Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 21: landscape workshop (and amendment to PAW 20)
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun May 28 14:30:30 2006

Being a resident demi-curmudgeon, pictures are up to the usual, but how was
the workshop?  I have found that even without shooting the thought process
of the leader can lead to useful insights.  Ted for example is shoot from
the shadow side and Light, Eyes, Action.  Galen Rowell showed me how to see
where the light was, and how to see how it will be, as well as if you don't
like the scene, do something.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com