Subject: [Leica] Hexar Part
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat May 27 16:20:19 2006

I have lost my eyepiece before, and I can tell you that the camera is
inoperative without it (pure blur through the viewfinder). I checked DAG to
see if he listed an eyepiece on his site. Nope. Inasmuch as this happens to
just about everyone who owns a Konica Hexar RF, they are probably as scarce
as hen's teeth.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com