Subject: [Leica] amber boston rounds
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Sat May 27 06:57:22 2006

Last weekend I had the Xtol failure Don warned me about when I got down to
processing that Friday night's stock car race film. So, heeding the list's
advice re: storage in one-shot sized brown glass bottles, I started looking
around Nashville for someone who stocks chem. storage materials. You'd think
in a city big enough to support an NFL team, the Grand Ol' Opry, and several
Hall's of Fame for musicians with adenoids, you'd be able to find a dozen
each of 8 and 16 oz. bottles, but no.

Took the search online, and to make a long story short, this is the place
that has the best range of stock, combined with low cost of shpg. & hdlg; no
fee for breaking up a case-lot, and the bottles come with a cap. The cap may
be the down-side. Out of about 20 different possible choices available at
other suppliers, the ones that come with these bottles may not provide the
optimal seal, but you avoid the "small quanitity" charges that come with
having to buy caps separately.

http://www.specialtybottle.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=2

Now, to make that last unopened bottle of Rodinal truely immortal.
Cheers,
Arche

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] amber boston rounds)
Reply from joecodi at clearsightusa.com (Joseph Codispoti) ([Leica] amber boston rounds)