Subject: [Leica] M7 Jam
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Fri May 26 18:33:06 2006

In a message dated 5/26/2006 6:36:34 PM Central Daylight Time,
kididdoc@cox.net writes:
well it's late Friday in Arizona, Leica is closed, no camera, no
contact, no answer to multiple phone calls,  no explanations, no
effort to reach me or my dealer...
Steve,

sorry to hear this.  Then again I never send it in via the dealer, it
usually
takes a week or two longer.  I always send it directly using FedEx
overnight,
wait a day then confirm with a call they have it in the repair department,
get an estimate of how long, authorize the repair, and ask it to be sent
back
via overnight shipping, done free by the way if you ask for it, at least
they
have for me.  It has always been here when they said it would.

Gene

Replies: Reply from faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman) ([Leica] M7 Jam)