Subject: [Leica] Re: M7 Jam
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Fri May 26 18:25:16 2006

In a message dated 5/26/2006 4:20:24 PM Central Daylight Time,
drodgers@casefarms.com writes:
I can't understand why it takes Leica so long to repair a camera. It
really doesn't matter what the problem is. You'd think they could build
a new one in a day or two.
Every time I have sent one in it has been back in about 2 weeks from the day
I sent it.  I have sent them to NJ.  The finder update for my M6TTL took 3
weeks, longest I have yet to experience.  Seems pretty quick to me.  Had a
Nikon
Ftn in for a mirror replacement, the foam bumper had disintegrated (One
thing
you will never experience with a Leica R camera - Don't use the bumper
system), it took 2 months, back in 1980, and i took to them and picked it up.

gene