Subject: [Leica] Re: WTB: A digital Nikon
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Fri May 26 09:49:04 2006

Well, the D1 was the first. Followed by the D1h/D1x. 2.7mp and 5.3 mp. The
D1 had problems with highlights, color problems that was improved on with
the D1h/D1x.

Yes, the D1h is the high speed model but you don't have to turn that on. All
3 cameras have the same body, sort of a F5/F100 hybrid.

Yes, you can buy a D50 or a D70 cheap, but you mentioned using AI lenses.

D1x's can be had for a steal now, shooting RAW files interpolates it into a
10mp camera.

Chris