Subject: [Leica] 50 mm lenses
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu May 25 04:25:44 2006

Greg,
Don't worry about the film.  The radioactive elements are in the first group
and the elements in the last group all contain significant quantities of
lead so the radiation exposure at the film gate from the glass is less than
background.  Really, unless you use your lens as a loup all day there is no
reason to be concerned about radiation exposure from the lens.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com