Subject: [Leica] Susy still looks hot to me
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed May 24 12:27:37 2006

At 03:13 PM 5/24/2006, you wrote:
>>What a fascinating sequence! Thank you for sharing. And a good project
>>for families. I wish we had done something similiar. The only thing we
>>have is a closet where, on every birthday, we marked off the kid's
>>heights against the wall.
>>Adam

I agree.  This is a wonderful idea.  I wish I had thought of it,
too.  I could use our passport photos over the years, but you only
have to renew those every 10 years and mine are awful!!  I have a
whole filing cabinet of photos of my kids through the years but I
still wish I had taken more.  I'll try to make up for it with my grandkids
;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com