Subject: [Leica] PESO: Ballet Recital
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue May 23 07:39:19 2006

Tina,
Your first image, of Sophie, would be very Salgado like if turned into B&W
with a little dodging and burning to darken the surroundings and keep the
light in her face.  This is a very timeless image and one that will make her
proud as she grows up, not to mention parents and grandparents.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com