Subject: [Leica] digital recorder + wireless microphone?
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Tue May 23 05:25:53 2006

Mark:

>I read the first time this was ever done it was by Robert Altman in the
>movie version of MASH in 1970. And it was revolutionary at the time. Enabled
>Altman to have everyone talking at the same time in the tent around the camp
>fire and then bring up the dialog which worked and bring down the dialog he
>doesn't want interfering.

That sounds cool.  That sounds like exactly what I'm thinking.  I got the
idea because I want to add sound, and I want to be able to record several
different people, and I don't want to keep switching mikes.  I actually got
the idea from NFL Films.  They put mikes on several players during a game,
as well as having sound crews on the sidelines.  Thought something like that
could be fun to emulate.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/