Subject: [Leica] Author's permission
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Mon May 22 09:24:24 2006

Roy Feldman writes in part:

> I am working on a personal project, multimedia, along the lines of
> those that appear on in BD's T series or MediaStorm in SoundSlides.
> I don't plan on making a dime off this, just good fun.
> Any advice

Roy,

As a photographer how would you feel if someone 'borrowed' a photo or two of
yours to use without permission?

Just because someones ethic's allow them to take another person's creative
work (prose, music or photograph) and use it without authorization that
doesn't make it right or ethical.

The non-profit motive sounds like rationalization.

Regards,

Greg