Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 20 Still things
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun May 21 13:17:21 2006

Jim,
Yes, on an easily recognised level the second one works the best.  One of
the ideas I would like to explore is the relationship of transitory and
permanent.  The horse image is a first try at this as these carraiges stand
for tourist who come and go while they remain.  I am going to try also with
doorman and other groups that are always there but we don't typically see
them.

But, the legs on the stairs also forms a part of this idea, some parts of
our societies remain and accumulate while we come and mostly go.  Museums
unfortunately do no like tripods or my use of their sculptures as something
to steady my camera so I will have to be creative.

I do appreciate the comments.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com