Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 20 Still things
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun May 21 09:59:55 2006

I can appreciate your results, Don. It's nice to see how you manage
the technique in several situations (I'm thinking of the cafe mostly)
that one wouldn't really think about. That's nice.

I did a little of the same this week. You know how girls twirl their hair?

http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/shoebox/2006v20/06v20-0033.jpg.html

Daniel