Subject: [Leica] An unscientific comparison, Leica R8 and Pentax isDS
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sun May 21 05:15:55 2006

Hi Tina:

It could be that my scanning and PS skills are not good enough for a
proper comparison.

Although one can see some if studied long enough, I don't see a lot of
difference in the photos.

Jim

Jim, "I shot them for the hell of it, not to make a statement about
either" Hemenway

Tina Manley wrote:
> At 08:56 PM 5/19/2006, you wrote:
>
>> For a moment I said to myself, yep that shadow detail is Leica
>> optics. Then I reread the post, and had to do a triple take, when it
>> turned it was the Pentax material that I was confusing for the leica.
>>
>> Slobodan Dimitrov
>

> I was shocked to discover that I liked the color better in the Pentax
> photos, too!
>
> Tina
>
> Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
> http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] An unscientific comparison, Leica R8 and Pentax isDS)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] An unscientific comparison, Leica R8 and Pentax isDS)