Subject: [Leica] photographing supreme court justices ....
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Fri May 19 12:16:33 2006

You just want us to be impressed by your cool handling of the situation.
Well, we won't fall for that trap.

... but you really did really well. Good job even if you didn't go all
hyperbole.
p.s. is hermes the European shuttle :-) (space buff reference). Do they
still own most of Leica after the latest financing plan...

use richard at imagecraft.com)