Subject: [Leica] Bokeh and quantification
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Fri May 19 11:17:48 2006

Hold on there Bokeh Master.....A check of my earlier post will reveal my
disparaging remarks about the 500 f 8 Nikkor. Additionally, most of the
bokeh blab I hear on the LUG relates to shorter Leitz glass. Maybe we
could set a criteria and make a point one way of the other? I'm always
open to learning new stuff to crowd out some of my old stuff. :-P