Subject: [Leica] Kodak 24000 ISO film
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu May 18 01:00:34 2006

On 5/18/06 12:16 AM, "Didier Ludwig" <rangefinder@screengang.com> typed:

> One-grain-per-frame?
>

>> Not a typo -
>> http://theonlinephotographer.blogspot.com/2006/05/iso-24000-film-from-kodak.h
>> tml
>> (has a link to the APUG thread where I first saw this).
>> Dry-process, positive B&W film rated at 24000 with the grain of Tri-X.
>> Noctiwhat?

The fact that this makes pinhole photography hand held is of course the main
issue of stunning significance. Scores of tourists not photographing the
Statue of Liberty with their cell phones; but with Quaker Oats containers!
Mark Rabiner

Brought to you today from the "Shiloh Wireless Network"
In cheesy Tillamook, USA Where I reside till my Van gets fixed.
The nicest people live in this area!

Photographer Mark Rabiner
Cellphone: 503.515.5565
Residence: 1995 Airstream 190 Ford Camper Van.
On the Road
Travels with Marky
www.rabinergroup.com
mark@rabinergroup.com