Subject: [Leica] Boston T and Bob Dylan
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed May 17 14:47:15 2006

Brilliant BD, particularly like the one of the girl reading the paper with
the
light on the edge of the paper.

Brilliant choice of music too.

Peter Dzwig

PS Two things; (i) the quality of the sound is not up to the quality of the
photos; (ii) it seems not to run on  Netscape/Mozilla; I had to use Internet
Explorer.