Subject: [Leica] A walk in the woods.
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Tue May 16 13:15:28 2006

Last Monday, the day before the skies opened up on us, I loaded up the
R8 with some old Velvia and took a walk in the Middlesex Fells in
Medford, MA.

You can see a < in the bottom right corner of this satelite view, it
points to the tower shown in sixth photo.
http://www.hemenway.com/MiddlesexFells/MiddlesexFells.jpg

The highway showing top to bottom, is Interstate 93 heading north.

The seventh is a view of Boston about 8 miles to the southeast and the
last is a "U.S. Coast & Geodetic Survey" benchmark.  These are found all
over the countryside and islands here and I would guess, around the rest
of the US as well.

http://www.hemenway.com/MiddlesexFells/

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] A walk in the woods.)