Subject: [Leica] Flooding in MA
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Tue May 16 09:00:36 2006

Jim Hemenway wrote:

We've had a lot of flooding in eastern New England in the last few days;
it has been raining since last Tuesday.

My town has had its share, but nowhere near as bad as other towns
further north... here's my town, shot with the isDS digital:

http://www.half-fast.com/May2006-Flooding/
28-105mm and fisheye 10-17mm

The woman who was in that red car drove around three sets of barricades
in order to get herself stuck under that train overpass yesterday.

Jim, you hate to laugh at something like that but it's kind of hard not to.
I read in this morning's paper about a guy in NC who burned his house down
when he stubbed out a cigarette in a bowl of paint thinner.  There's no
stopping some folks.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/nation/3864106.html
--
Phil Swango